Who in VA has written their Paper's Editor

PDA

chemist308
April 18, 2007, 04:25 AM
It was a horrible tragedy at Virginia Tech. To those who knew the victims, my sincere condolences and prayers.

Okay, the media is most likely having a field day with this. Guns aren't bad, criminally insane folks are. That said, who in Virginia has written their local newspaper editors and TV stations to complain that in Virginia Tech had allowed CCW on campus if accordance with state law this madman's rampage might have been stopped?

If you enjoyed reading about "Who in VA has written their Paper's Editor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
chemist308
April 18, 2007, 12:19 PM
Bump. God know's the media is hearing from the Brady campaign and just about every other anti-gun organization out there. Come on! They need to hear from us too, and fast while the stories are still being written.

tinygnat219
April 19, 2007, 06:18 PM
I have written, whether it gets published or not is another story

cutter172
April 19, 2007, 10:03 PM
Good news from Kentucky. The Courier-Journal in Louisville is being hammered on its website with comments. The pro-gun posts and posters are overwhelming the anti's.
With the D.C. court of appeals ruling and the strength of public opinion in favor of self defense, I am starting to have hope that this might just move this Nation toward intelligent change.

If you enjoyed reading about "Who in VA has written their Paper's Editor" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!