VA Tech shooter sent video/pics/letter to NBC news between shootings

PDA

1KPerDay
April 18, 2007, 06:04 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18169776/?GT1=9246

If you enjoyed reading about "VA Tech shooter sent video/pics/letter to NBC news between shootings" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Prince Yamato
April 18, 2007, 06:21 PM
Not to sound like a conspiracy nut, but anyone think there's a chance that NBC could have sat on this, hoping it would blow up into a bigger news story, like a massacre? I've been wondering this since I read this. They'd have the mass killing AND an anti-gun story.

hnk45acp
April 18, 2007, 06:46 PM
I believe it was mailed to them. How much bigger of a massacre could it have been?

SMMAssociates
April 18, 2007, 06:47 PM
Off the top of my head (which may not be the best place to find stuff), I'd guess that the alleged material was placed in the crackpot file until somebody realized what they had, probably after the BG was dead....

(Hate to defend NBC, but....)

Regards,

MattC
April 18, 2007, 06:57 PM
Throw out the conspiracy theories: the package wasn't mailed until after the first two shootings. Less than 30 minutes later he killed another 30 people and made world news. NBC didn't have the package for a couple days.

TexasRifleman
April 18, 2007, 06:59 PM
Conspiracy?

Guys, have you ever used the US Postal service?

It takes a couple of days to move mail, relax.

torpid
April 18, 2007, 07:04 PM
Not to sound like a conspiracy nut, but anyone think there's a chance that NBC could have sat on this, hoping it would blow up into a bigger news story, like a massacre? I've been wondering this since I read this. They'd have the mass killing AND an anti-gun story.

Sorry, but it sounds exactly like a conspiracy nut.

answerguy
April 18, 2007, 09:20 PM
Quote:

Sorry, but it sounds exactly like a conspiracy nut.

Sorry to disagree with you but I think he sounded like a regular nut. I mean that is just whacky.

If you enjoyed reading about "VA Tech shooter sent video/pics/letter to NBC news between shootings" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!