After VT shootings - scarred 2 shoot Ca legal AR?

PDA

SKUNK
April 18, 2007, 07:10 PM
Anyone else afraid to shoot their CA legal built ARs after these VT shootings?
Should I be worried about LEOs being more critical?

Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "After VT shootings - scarred 2 shoot Ca legal AR?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
crazed_ss
April 18, 2007, 07:32 PM
lol.. Cali legal ARs have been iffy for long before this thing happened.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=54898

Reddbecca
April 18, 2007, 09:11 PM
Gimme a California-Illegal AR-15 and a thousand rounds of ammo, I'll go out and shoot it all day long. I fear nothing.

Creeping Incrementalism
April 19, 2007, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the link, SS, I missed that thread due to not checking the board over the weekend, then VT on Monday.

Reddbecca, not sure what you mean by that post, other than you do not live in California.

SKUNK
April 19, 2007, 12:43 AM
Seriously, Has any one in CA been shooting their deadly black ca legal AR in the past week? Was it sketchy or mellow?

Thank

Frog48
April 19, 2007, 01:20 AM
Dont give in to the fear-mongers. Go about life as usual. Yeah, what happened at VT sucks, and I feel for their families, but the people succumbing to the hysteria are idiots... the same idiots that take mainstream media hype as Gospel. This event was an abberation.

If you enjoyed reading about "After VT shootings - scarred 2 shoot Ca legal AR?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!