VIDEO: VA Shooting Killer

PDA

ripcurlksm
April 19, 2007, 01:49 AM
http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/us/2007/04/18/sot.nbc.cho.speaks.nbc

If you enjoyed reading about "VIDEO: VA Shooting Killer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
karz10
April 19, 2007, 01:56 AM
Weirdo

I don't know what else to say about that.

I do wonder if someone traumatized him at some point, not that it excuses anything, but I'm just curious. At this point, it's tough to make any sense of what's been released thus far.

Karz

glockman19
April 19, 2007, 02:28 AM
Is this a mall ninja?

MattC
April 19, 2007, 02:30 AM
It may just be that I haven't read the news enough about this, but the video was the first time I heard that he had some religious motivations. He compares himself to Jesus Christ multiple times and sees himself as a prophet who will save the future generations by his actions (while I find his comment about doing it for his children amusing, I think it reinforces his delusional state).

I am very sad that he was able to kill himself.

chemist308
April 19, 2007, 02:35 AM
Oh, I'm not too broken up by his suicide--just the timing of it. Maybe if he did that before he started killing people...

Yep, he was nuts alright. Criminally insane--maybe. Would have hated to see him get off with that.

Lonestar
April 19, 2007, 09:43 AM
Just a thought guys.. Wackos like this are very rare, if you do every run into someone like this in your life, make sure they get some "real" help.

If you enjoyed reading about "VIDEO: VA Shooting Killer" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!