"I think it's the shoulder thing that flips up."

PDA

Tarwater
April 19, 2007, 11:14 AM
This is probably a duplicate, but I wanted to post this in case any of you guys are having a bad day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

If you enjoyed reading about ""I think it's the shoulder thing that flips up."" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rev. DeadCorpse
April 19, 2007, 11:27 AM
Smack down...

Legislators like this, who have ZERO clue what they are talking about, should be removed from Congress. If you insist on banning something, you'd better take some steps to educate yourself before opening your yap...

:cuss: :banghead:

armoredman
April 19, 2007, 11:40 AM
I knew she was stupid, but I didn't know she was THAT stupid.

Tarwater
April 19, 2007, 11:45 AM
So out of curiosity, does anybody know what she might possibly mean by a "shoulder thing that goes up?" Short of some strange, exotic folding stock, I am stymied by this.

edit: Maybe she thinks this is a barrel shroud.
http://talks.guns.ru/forums/icons/forum_pictures/000446/446165.jpg

AZRickD
April 19, 2007, 11:56 AM
Having seen the video, she could have been thinking about the flip-up butt plate on an M1-Garand. Or maybe the sighting device for a grenade launcher.

She clearly didn't know. I don't think many of these legislators write this silly stuff. They get it handed to them by lobbyists.

Rick

Nil
April 19, 2007, 12:18 PM
I saw that live and I was on the edge of my seat in anticipation when Tucker asked her the first time what a barrel shroud was since it was quite obvious she had no idea. What a fool.

Libertylover
April 19, 2007, 12:50 PM
Almost as good as Feinswine waving around an AK completely ignoring safety rules that anyone with an ounce of experience observes.

TexasP226
April 19, 2007, 01:07 PM
Remeber when Bush was quized on who the leader of Paskistan was and he didn't know (he said the general who just took over there) and failed to know several other world leaders? That was headline news for DAYS. Of course this one is relegated to the pile of deleted Youtube videos. I wonder why???:scrutiny: :cuss: :banghead:

ProficientRifleman
April 19, 2007, 01:10 PM
Too funny!

rbernie
April 19, 2007, 01:14 PM
That is freakin' hilarious. I can't believe that I saw that on a MSM broadcast.

Justin
April 19, 2007, 01:16 PM
Watching a public figure make an idiot of themselves is always satisfying. However, this is a duplicate post.

If you enjoyed reading about ""I think it's the shoulder thing that flips up."" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!