CNN positive video?

PDA

Guy B. Meredith
April 19, 2007, 01:48 PM
Whoa, I think I must have fallen down a rabbit's hole or whiffed some funny smoke. The world is shifting around me as I type.

See video link in the third paragraph...

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/19/gun.laws/index.html

If you enjoyed reading about "CNN positive video?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
nighthawk2099
April 19, 2007, 04:28 PM
:what: Alice... Alice.... where the hell is that White Rabbit.....

Seriously.... If people would just think for themselves and stop listening to people like Morron..i mean Moran and Old Chucky-poo, they would see just how stupid thier ideas are.

Like the Brady Bunch (but with more High Road standards and class) we need to use this to enlighten everyone we talk to about Gun Laws just don't work.

(Yea, I know, I'm preaching to the chior, but sometimes we need to just remind and empower each other.)

answerguy
April 19, 2007, 04:48 PM
I have no problem with NYCs mayor Bloomberg saying "all mayors understand that taking illegal guns off the street has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment and everything to do with law enforcement". Except I don't believe that he is only concerned with the illegal guns.

SamTuckerMTNMAN
April 19, 2007, 04:50 PM
that was awesome

thanks for the link

I cant believe it.........

ambush?

Reminds me of that post awhile back, anatomy of gun control.

Everyone questioned the woman who was oozing her love of gun control, admitted that her interest was for larger regulation. no one really bought the thing, and then they passed the law anyway and laughed

:O

shield20
April 19, 2007, 04:59 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/17/schneider.gun.control/index.html

A GREAT stat for the antis to be informed of!

decent article, and I saw the report live - not bad at all.

If you enjoyed reading about "CNN positive video?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!