Kind of off topic but this is an idea for THR members

PDA

msimonds
April 19, 2007, 03:50 PM
I am probably posting totally out of line here but I thought that since this was a very user friendly forum, I would throw this idea out

I developed an addition for this type of forum software (vbulletin) that ads a NFL picks of the week contest. Would anyone be willing to participate in a picks contest. it is not a betting deal and costs no money, just wanted to get thoughts on it

Of course I would have to throw the idea to the mods, admins, and owner of the site....

I run it on my site and it works like a charm, I have been using it for over two seasons now

It keeps track of weekly and over all picks! :)

If i am wrong for posting this, then please just delete this thread

I did not know where to post this, please move it to the right forum if you so desire

If you enjoyed reading about "Kind of off topic but this is an idea for THR members" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LarryS.
April 19, 2007, 03:53 PM
:rolleyes: :p :confused: :eek: :cuss:

msimonds
April 19, 2007, 03:54 PM
I guess that would be a no then, :confused:

cosine
April 19, 2007, 03:57 PM
Not here. Keep THR focused on firearms.

msimonds
April 19, 2007, 03:58 PM
Nope wont work there!! wrong type of forum software, it only works on this type

Again it was just a thought! I understand that many would probably be against it, I just wanted to see what people thought

Titan6
April 19, 2007, 04:13 PM
Only if they arm the players on the field. I see thread locking in four, three, two.....

El Tejon
April 19, 2007, 04:13 PM
That's what APS is for: http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/

If you want to talk about the greatest football team in the history of the NFL, the Indianapolis Colts, I'll see you at APS.:cool:

Legionnaire
April 19, 2007, 04:28 PM
I B T L. :)

JWarren
April 19, 2007, 04:33 PM
I've no interest in Football (or watching any sports on TV), so I'll sit this one out.

John

SamTuckerMTNMAN
April 19, 2007, 04:34 PM
but thanks for asking

testar77
April 19, 2007, 04:37 PM
BUT I don't come here to get my football fix. So my answer would be no also, but again thanks for the offer :)

ialevy
April 19, 2007, 04:39 PM
There is not much I hate more than football.:barf: :barf: :barf:

KEEP THR PURE!!!!!

hso
April 19, 2007, 04:55 PM
Way, way OT.

If you enjoyed reading about "Kind of off topic but this is an idea for THR members" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!