C&R License Help needed

PDA

DogBonz
April 19, 2007, 04:08 PM
Does anyone know if there are “directions” available for filling out a C&R license? I just received my form CR7 (I think) from the ATF and I read through it quickly but it seems as though a lot of it is for corporations, not me the lowly collector.

All of the C&R apps that I have seen before were one page. This is a green form with about 5 pages. I don’t know if all of this stuff applies to me or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Fred

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R License Help needed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ShootinDave
April 19, 2007, 04:26 PM
http://www.surplusrifle.com/shooting2005/howtogetyourcurionrelicffl03/index.asp

Follow their directions.

DogBonz
April 20, 2007, 11:36 AM
Thank you.

strat81
April 20, 2007, 11:41 AM
Half of those pages are the CLEO form which is basically identical to the ATF form with the exception of credit card info. They also give quite a bit of room for additional people (officers of a corp) and have a small section about previous FFLs held. When I filled mine out, it seemed like a glorified 4473. Don't sweat it.

(Of course, if you fill it out incorrectly, you'll be sent to Gitmo after the ATF storms your premises.) :neener:

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R License Help needed" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!