Penn & Teller on gun control

PDA

Mac45
April 20, 2007, 12:32 AM
Apologies if this has been posted before, but it's new to me, so I thought I would pass along the link
http://www.washingtonceasefire.com/content/view/47/45/

If you enjoyed reading about "Penn & Teller on gun control" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Vermonter
April 20, 2007, 01:16 AM
What a great video! It's in the style that liberals seem to love. I'm passing it on to as many as possible.

chris in va
April 20, 2007, 04:18 AM
Wow. That was cool. 28 minutes of video usually doesn't capture my attention, that one certainly did.

Autolycus
April 20, 2007, 05:50 AM
I love this show and those guys.

LanEvo`
April 20, 2007, 08:18 AM
I love Penn & Teller. They make libertarianism fun ;) Their show is one of the best on television.

RealGun
April 20, 2007, 08:41 AM
I woud prefer not to be represented by a foul mouthed "magician", but it is certainly refreshing to see some supporting material.

LanEvo`
April 20, 2007, 08:56 PM
For better or worse, Penn Jillette is one of the very few Hollywood personalities who consistently voices the libertarian viewpoint shared by many of us here on THR.

kd7nqb
April 20, 2007, 09:10 PM
This is one of my favorite episodes of BS, its good stuff. You all need to watch it but the rest of the series is great too.

If you enjoyed reading about "Penn & Teller on gun control" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!