Alec Baldwin

PDA

AZTOY
April 20, 2007, 02:57 PM
Well we all know Alec Baldwin is Anti-gun. Look like he just lost all creditable with the media and the housewifes!!! This guy is nutcase!

:D :D :D :D

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,267302,00.html

If you enjoyed reading about "Alec Baldwin" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cbsbyte
April 20, 2007, 02:57 PM
In before the lock.

Joe Demko
April 20, 2007, 02:58 PM
This has zero to do with guns. Or were you just putting it up for voyeuristic jollies over the man's family life?

News Shooter
April 20, 2007, 02:59 PM
And he was wrong to do this, but........

Any father who has ever gone through custody/visitation with a hostile ex can at least understand the anger. He still should have been more mature than to take it out on the girl.

Biker
April 20, 2007, 02:59 PM
Yuppers. Bein' a cyber-**** and all, I'm not real sure what bandwidth is, but I'm pretty sure we're wasting it.

Biker:)

JWarren
April 20, 2007, 03:04 PM
He's a piece of work.

He vowed that if Bush was re-elected, he was going back to Canada.

When he got dozens of airline tickets in the mail-- including at least one 1st Class sent by one of my Senators, he suddenly decided he could stick it out.

hehe... in before the lock...

John

If you enjoyed reading about "Alec Baldwin" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!