new page regarding VT, campus defense, and using OV images to get the point across

PDA

trondossa17
April 20, 2007, 10:06 PM
Before I get beaten up, Oleg did give permission for the images to be used :)

If you find this of value, please pass it on. It's venting to the choir here, but . . . it may help convert a few undecided folks, etc.

The reality of protection in a post VT shooting world (http://leveron.com/john/rights/)

Any links you care to send me are appreciated; I'm adding to the page as I can, several updates per day right now.

Thanks! (thread subscribed for updates)

If you enjoyed reading about "new page regarding VT, campus defense, and using OV images to get the point across" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Bocephus
April 20, 2007, 11:39 PM
Nice collection of links there! The more exposure we can get on real ways to make our world safer, the better (not to mention shaping the debate in future days to be one of how CCW on college campuses can save lives). Nice Job! :)

trondossa17
April 21, 2007, 09:29 AM
Thanks, I welcome additional links, and Mr. Volk has been working overtime on the factual, hard hitting images.

Bocephus
April 22, 2007, 10:19 PM
Heya Tron,

Yeah, anything we can do to to take "the high road" and show how victim disarmament isn't the way to greater safety needs to be spread.

Bocephus

jr81452
April 22, 2007, 10:25 PM
link not working. maybe its because i use firefox?

trondossa17
April 22, 2007, 10:28 PM
Hey JR, not sure why it's not working. Most of my friends (big surprise) are not using IE. I'm using Firefox also, seems to work fine.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3

PM me if you want and we'll get it worked out, thanks!

If you enjoyed reading about "new page regarding VT, campus defense, and using OV images to get the point across" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!