The Armchair Commandoism Ends NOW!

PDA

Aaryq
April 21, 2007, 01:53 AM
Howdy, folks. I was at the local indoor range today and got to fire off quite a few different types of cartridges. I've heard a million things about a million weapons/cartridges and believed the most common answer was the gospel truth. Almost every time I picked up a weapon that I'd heard a lot about but never fired, it was the opposite of what I had seen online. I've grown up around guns but only fired a few different guns. Tonight, my eyes were opened. Tonight, the armchair commandoism ends now (for me).

The best part about this change: I have an excuse to buy more weapons so I can have first hand knowledge and learn even more.

If you enjoyed reading about "The Armchair Commandoism Ends NOW!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
migoi
April 21, 2007, 02:21 AM
to the light....

migoi

rkh
April 21, 2007, 03:46 AM
I had a long reply typed out, and then I noticed that you were located in the DPRK. D'oh!

As a one gun owner to another, however, my advice to you is never to compromise on a firearm purchase. Pony up and buy the best gun available. You'll never get tired of it, it'll always outshoot you, and you'll never be tempted to trade it in at a loss.

If you enjoyed reading about "The Armchair Commandoism Ends NOW!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!