Remington SPS Tactical?

PDA

ZeroCool
April 21, 2007, 09:18 PM
Since a Varminter AR15 seems to be a little out of my budget...

Anyone else seen the new Remington SPS Tactical? Any one else excited about it?

For those who dont know, its a 20" heavy barreled SPS with Remingtons new adjustable trigger that is supposed to be around $550. Available in both .308 and .223.

It seems to be directly aimed at the Savage 10fp budgeted crowd. Its hard to find a decent pic... I dont even think they are out yet.

If anyone has gotten a hold of one, or knows where a review is online, please let me know.

If you enjoyed reading about "Remington SPS Tactical?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Avenger29
April 21, 2007, 11:52 PM
Oh, never mind. I got the rifle confused with another

Looks nice, though.

YodaVader
April 22, 2007, 01:53 AM
Anyone else seen the new Remington SPS Tactical? Any one else excited about it?

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a106/celestron4/SPSTactical-1.jpg

This is a pic where some were being sold online - all sold out! Over at snipercentral.com they have one they are going to test soon , they already reviewed the SPS Varmint in .308 and it was a pretty good shooter. I would like to see one of the SPS Tacticals in person. I have a spare HS stock that would look great with a SPS barreled action in it!

ZeroCool
April 22, 2007, 11:08 AM
Thanks for the pic! Yeah, I have been checking snipercentral almost daily in hopes that the review will be up.

Im still deciding whether or not to pony up the money for the Varmint AR-15. If I find my budget cant afford one, the SPS tactical is next on my list!

BsChoy
April 23, 2007, 01:57 AM
I think I found my next coyote/ghog gun (223 of course)

If you enjoyed reading about "Remington SPS Tactical?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!