Noble Deerfield 67X

PDA

tnvolsone
April 22, 2007, 08:02 PM
I just read a thread that was posted back in '06 and I had a few more questions. Like the person that had posted the thread in '06 I to inherited this 12ga. from my grandfather who passed away about 11 years ago, I do remember it was the first gun I had ever fired but I'm looking for anykind of manuals for it over the internet or through the mail. The gun is in poor condition (Actually a little TLC would do wonders for it) I got it with a round that was stuck in the magazine and would only go as far as the release lock but got jammed there I finally got it out by opening the mechanism. Any help would be greatful. Thanks in advance.

If you enjoyed reading about "Noble Deerfield 67X" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ron James
April 22, 2007, 11:37 PM
Nobel went out of business in 1971. I really don't know where you could get a manual, there's none on the Internet. e-gunparts.com may have some parts, I believe they bought all the spare parts .

If you enjoyed reading about "Noble Deerfield 67X" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!