price check taurus 941 .22 mag

PDA

rem1187a
April 22, 2007, 07:26 PM
I am not a taurus fan but at the last minute of the gun show a guy come up to the table with a 941 and I made him an offer. So now I have a 941 .22 mag 5" blued wood factory grips,box and all paperwork etc. checks out ok with signs of only light use. I know values vary by area and dont bother quoting blue book as the last three editions are on the shelf next to me. I just havent seen one for sale so I dont know what they actually sell for. Anyone that has seen one for sale that got sold please let me know what the asking price was. Also any personal experience with an older model 941 .22 mag would be apprecited as I might keep it for myself. Thank you

If you enjoyed reading about "price check taurus 941 .22 mag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "price check taurus 941 .22 mag" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!