Springfield M1A standard vs. scout-squad

PDA

okiebuckout
April 22, 2007, 11:10 PM
I am familiar with the standard wood stock model, but have never had experience with the shorter scout-squad. How is the accuracy on the Scout rifle? If you had a choice to buy one or the other which one and why? It will kinda a SHTF rifle, but also I might just take it out hunting. That and I just want one,:neener: nothing wrong with that huh? Just thinking about saving for one of these, and i kinda lean towards the scout for the size, but have no experience with them. Mostly just wander about the accuracy difference, if any. Thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield M1A standard vs. scout-squad" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Gator
April 23, 2007, 12:03 AM
I have both...it made the decision much easier :D

The Scout is just as accurate as the full size, but a bit easier to handle. I have a Choate folding stock for it when I'm in my armchair commando guise :o

If you enjoyed reading about "Springfield M1A standard vs. scout-squad" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!