anyone asian shooters? in my area

PDA

steyrboy
April 23, 2007, 06:43 PM
not to be racist I just get along with asian people. Anyone who is friendly welcome to come and chat and eat:)

If you enjoyed reading about "anyone asian shooters? in my area" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jorg Nysgerrig
April 23, 2007, 06:55 PM
Even though this isn't an Asian dating site, you might still have better luck if you define where your area is.

But still... yeah... what?

steyrboy
April 23, 2007, 06:56 PM
I mean talk about guns and going to the range.

Avenger29
April 23, 2007, 07:08 PM
Why don't you try going to the Rallying Point subforum and posting something like...

Title: Range Day- (whatever your state is), area

boredelmo
April 23, 2007, 07:22 PM
Wow if this isnt racist, i really dont know what is.

Man With A Gun
April 23, 2007, 07:26 PM
Wonder what the Aisans think of us.

possum
April 23, 2007, 07:31 PM
:banghead: oh lord!

PointOneSeven
April 23, 2007, 07:54 PM
Actually, it's a hoot taking Asians who grew up overseas to the range who have never fired a gun before. When your home country outright bans pistols, coming here to pop a few off at the range can be a treat of sorts :D.

Pax Jordana
April 23, 2007, 10:22 PM
Yea - I just took a young lady who grew up in bangalore - had a great time, though she spent like four hours that day going :eek: ok let's try this one :eek: :eek: what about the little one? :eek: :eek: :eek: :what:

Steyr - you need an area. I assume you're not still in Asia, as far as range days go, that's a bit of a hike.

Also: I'm not asian. but, I dated a korean once, does that count?

If not, I'm having a white french alsace lorraineian germanic nord range day out here by Philadelphia.

torpid
April 23, 2007, 11:01 PM

Yeah, he apparently gets along with Asian folks, and invites them to stop by to chat about guns and eat, and then go to the range!

Can't you just feel the hate seething out?

kb2iaw
April 24, 2007, 01:58 AM
Originally Posted by boredelmo

I used to take my shirts to the chinese laundry,that dont make me racist does it ?

torpid
April 24, 2007, 02:01 AM
Brings to mind the Onion classic:
Chinese Laundry Owner Blasted For Reinforcing Negative Ethnic Stereotypes (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/38968)

(this thread's going anyway...)

swingset
April 24, 2007, 02:08 AM
Any white shooters in my area? I'm not racist, I just like white people better than all the other colors.

boredelmo
April 24, 2007, 07:09 AM
Well i never said anything about hate.

Back in the day Abercrombie was in hot water for only hiring White people, so they rejected and fired white people and tried to keep x number of asians,x number of black people in every store.

In order to make some colleges in Texas feel more diverse, they had minimum race requirements at some colleges, meaning deserving people got turned down because of their race, because they had enough of race x and needed more of race y.

No expressed "hate" in those instances of racism.

What would it matter if the shooter is asian or white or black or whatever? You get along better with Asian people? Well im Asian and the way this is looking we wouldn't get along too well.

Larry Ashcraft
April 24, 2007, 08:18 AM
I don't see this one going anywhere good.

Closed.

If you enjoyed reading about "anyone asian shooters? in my area" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!