Reloader Shipment finally in at Midsouth

PDA

tdb
April 23, 2007, 08:17 PM
Checked On my order at Midsouth today , and it finally came in , well be shipped out on Tuesday in the AM , where else can you buy a Hornady L- N- L AP auto loader, 223, 308, 30.06 dies , 2 shell-plates and a flip tray for 488.00 shipping included plus all the free bullets. Cant wait to set it up and start reloading , I will have a few ? then I'm sure . Thanks TEDMI.

If you enjoyed reading about "Reloader Shipment finally in at Midsouth" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DaveInFloweryBranchGA
April 23, 2007, 08:34 PM
Did you have to post that? Now they'll be out of stock again.

Grin, congrats on a great purchase.

Regards,

Dave

hornadylnl
April 23, 2007, 08:53 PM
Dave, I'm guessing that everything they just got in is already spoken for. It would be interesting to see what Dillon's sales figures have done since Nov. 15, 2006 when the Get Loaded program started. :D I made the decision to buy my LNL even before I knew about the program. I bought it the 14th of Nov. Hornady is so great they went ahead and gave me my free 1000 anyway. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Reloader Shipment finally in at Midsouth" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!