Reno NV guys

PDA

dasanii19
April 24, 2007, 05:24 PM
Hey reno (surrounding area) guys. Just wanted to let you know about a kitchen table FFL dealer I found. His name is Martin Fiesser and can probably get you the best deals on firearms in town. XD's, glocks, sigs, ak's, Ar's, ammo, you name it, if he doesnt have it he can get it in two days. He seems like a very straight up guy to deal with. He lives in a nice neigborhood off pyramid. Hes very friendly and seems to know his stuff pretty well.

Give him a call and tell him you want to come check out his inventory or talk to him about prices. Its worth it trust me!! Oh and he only charges $15 Transfer fees

Martin Fiesser
775 843-9211

Web site: www.MFGuns.com

All I ask is that you let him know Zac sent you

If you enjoyed reading about "Reno NV guys" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ArfinGreebly
April 24, 2007, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the heads-up.

It's always good to know of yet another dealer.

Did you invite him to participate in The High Road?

He'd be in good company, and I'd be right pleased to make his acquaintance.

jeepman77cj5
April 24, 2007, 06:54 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Thanks for the heads up.

nvshooter
April 25, 2007, 12:09 AM
Always good information...

ArfinGreebly
June 8, 2007, 02:31 AM
I met Martin and his partner, Darrin, today at their new storefront.

They're still in the process of moving in, and that's gonna be interrupted by this weekend's gun show at . . . the Reno convention center.

Their new store is relatively close to the gun show venue.

They are setting up shop off of East Glendale, just about a block before McCarran. North on Stanford Way, then immediately East (right) on Glen Carran Circle. They are at #58 Glen Carran (North side of the street).

They still have bars and alarms to put up, but their phones are on.

Their new name for this location is M.D. Guns.

Their new phone is 775-331-GUNS (4867) and their new fax number is 775-331-HUNT (4868).

Cute.

They're good guys, and their prices are excellent.

(Don't tell anyone, but they have .223 ammo, too.)

I've ordered a pistol from them as a kind of "house warming" and welcome-to-the-neighborhood celebration. Besides, I need the pistol for carry.

Zac, I'll let them know you were the referral.

thexrayboy
June 8, 2007, 10:14 PM
Thx for the heads up Arfin, I plan on zipping up to Reno on Tuesday and will make an effort to drop in and see the new shop. I am always willing to visit with a nice merchant who stocks ammo for my AR's.

ArfinGreebly
August 7, 2007, 06:33 PM
Went by the new MD Guns store front today.

Figured I'd check on their progress.

The glass cases/counters are in, the rifle racks are in, the marquee sign is up, the ammo is on the shelves (yes!), and all manner of stock is on display.

Spent my lunch money on .223 :D (best price in town at the moment).

They've got my 1911 in their display case, so don't y'all go buyin' my gun.

They are in the groove and truckin'.

Makes me happy.

:)

Eyesac
August 7, 2007, 08:41 PM
Ha! I just went over there for the first time last week. Nice guys. I will be checking them out on any future purchases... I (last month) used to work at Smith (detroit) right down the street, it was nice having a gun shop that close :D

skidooman
August 8, 2007, 11:33 PM
yeah i was in there last week too, I work at Smith Detroit (yes eyesac's a commie trader) j/k, its a half a block from my work, but yeah they seem like real nice guys, good prices too.

If you enjoyed reading about "Reno NV guys" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!