Sandy at Gunsite

PDA

Denny Hansen
January 7, 2003, 04:16 PM
Those who have been to Gunsite have probably met Sandy Jones who works in the office. She was in a bad car accident last night and suffered major head trauma and a collapsed lung. She is currently in extremely critical condition in ICU and won't be out of the woods for at least a week.

If you are inclined towards prayer, this would be a good time to say one.

Denny

If you enjoyed reading about "Sandy at Gunsite" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
PATH
January 7, 2003, 04:23 PM
I will keep her in my prayers. I hope everything turns out well and that she is better soon.

Trisha
January 7, 2003, 05:21 PM
She will be in my devotions.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Trisha

Ed Brunner
January 7, 2003, 07:22 PM
Please keep us posted.

blades67
January 7, 2003, 07:30 PM
Hope she recovers well.

Archer
January 7, 2003, 07:50 PM
I feel ill about this. Sandy's one of the nicest people you could hope to meet.

Between our loss of Chris D. and now, Sandy's accident, it's been a tough time for us ravens these past few weeks.

I'm not the praying type, but this seems like a good time to start.

Thanks for the word, Denny, and please keep us up to date.

Preacherman
January 7, 2003, 08:14 PM
I'm in. Prayers going up.

Ron L
January 7, 2003, 10:59 PM
Prayers said and will continue.

thaddeus
January 8, 2003, 11:48 PM
She is a really nice and helpful person. She will be in my prayers.:(

Archer
January 9, 2003, 12:47 AM
Erick,

Thanks for the update. I know she's not out of the woods, but I feel encouraged.

Can you PM me with the hospital ? Some of us local ravens want to send some flowers and a get well card once she's out of ICU.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sandy at Gunsite" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!