New Pony in the Stable...

PDA

DogBonz
April 25, 2007, 11:41 AM
Hi. My name if Fred and I’m a Python Addict.

Well for those of you who answered my “what pistol for under $500.00” thread I want to say thank you for all of your input. I was at my local shop and I really was going to get one of the guns that you folks suggested… Really , I was… Honestly.

I was trying to decide between a 4” blue GP100 and a Blackhawk 4.5” 45LC. The problem was that I liked them both so much that I just couldn’t decide. I thought that the best course of action would be to go home and sleep on it. Then the damnedest thing happened; I ran across a 1968 manufacture 6”blue Python for sale in very good condition at a very reasonable price. Well, I was just staring at this Python… enchanted by it…. when my phone rang. Some one wanted my spare 229. So I sold the spare 229 and plunked down my cash for the Python and had enough cash for a good deal of ammo.

I tried to include pics, but they are too big and the site will not accept them. I will have to take some more pics tonight.

If you enjoyed reading about "New Pony in the Stable..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Iggy
April 25, 2007, 11:47 AM
Jolly good show old chap!!

cherryriver
April 25, 2007, 07:37 PM
This is exactly the type of post I feared it was from the title.
Fine, now I've got to deal with happy tears of joy.

Bill

If you enjoyed reading about "New Pony in the Stable..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!