Follow up and Thanks

PDA

darkwing
April 25, 2007, 10:15 PM
A while back I posted a thread on air guns. I really appreciated the advice and input. I finally got a crossman 2240 co2 pistol. After spending 50 bucks on gas looking for one in Lubbock.No telling how much I spent on phone calls to Amarillo I ended up ordering online thru www. airgunsofarizona.com I chose the pistol because I need indoor practice, none of the 177 pistols had enough vel for flying rats. Except the 1377, but the co2 gun seemed more grown up. Besides I need to look cool hanging out at the pig pen shooting pigeons.
So far so good its accurate ( when I wobble just right) and doesn't go thru sheet iron. The vedict is still out on knock down power. I jerked the trigger on the wrong wobble and butt shot one. Feathers flew but so did the bird.
On my gun buy back program the wife found a really nice 8mm sporter with a Jewell trigger, Bueller safety, checkered Fajen stock, and a old Bushnell 3x9 made in Japan.The 8 was shot so I put a 270 barrel on it.
Thanks again Darkwing

If you enjoyed reading about "Follow up and Thanks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
coelacanth
April 27, 2007, 03:40 AM
You aren't close enough to stop by their store and see all the cool stuff they have in person. You can drop a LOAD of money in that store in a hurry. Its really not at all fair that they let you go out back and actually testfire things. :evil:

If you enjoyed reading about "Follow up and Thanks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!