Fire Mission Requested

PDA

chemist308
April 25, 2007, 10:42 PM
I watched NBC's Crossing Jordan tonight, and after it was off another tv show "Medium" came on. I decided to give it a chance, but almost threw up during the first 1 minute. The two main characters came on off character and said that in tonights episode, in light of recent events, they thought it best to show as little guns as possible... :barf:

Alright, we the media and NBC is anti-gun but they are slave to simple ratings. Please don't flame me for this. Whether it works or not, I'm requesting folks email NBC http://www.nbc.com/Footer/Contact_Us/ and let them now that this kind of stuff makes us sick, and not to use entertainment shows as a platform to launch their political views at us.

If you enjoyed reading about "Fire Mission Requested" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Fire Mission Requested" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!