Utah

PDA

Hoffy
April 26, 2007, 02:53 PM
I'll be making a business trip to Salt Lake City this summer.

If I have free time, is there anything handgun related that I shouldn't miss? Do any of the factories have tours? Are there any good deals on guns and if so can I buy a gun in Utah and ship it home?

If you enjoyed reading about "Utah" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jorg Nysgerrig
April 26, 2007, 03:20 PM
Take a peek at this thread:
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=256989

Gustav
April 26, 2007, 03:45 PM
A must see would be the Browning Arms Museum at the old Ogden train station it also has some nice steam locomotives and a small but nice antique auto museum, plan to spend the day ther they have a nice restaurant in the station. www.theunionstation.org
Impact guns is a great place to check out they have a rental range and a large selection of just about everything from modern rifles & shotguns & pistols to mil surps many full autos on display and some you can rent including a Thompson and Galil among others visit www.impactguns.com and call them.
Also check out Rangemasters of Utah www.rangemasters.com they are a good place to spend time and money.
Ft Douglas has a military museum that may be finished by now.
Utah has allot to see and do depending on what else interests you?
Have fun and best of luck.:)

Henry Bowman
April 26, 2007, 05:39 PM
FBMGinc.com :cool:

If you enjoyed reading about "Utah" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!