.357 Blazer Brass Ammo

PDA

rc135
April 28, 2007, 12:26 AM
Bought some for the first time t'other day, because it was on sale, and because the "brass" word caught my interest -- I had thought that all Blazer ammo had aluminum casings. It fired well, no problems at all, and it was hot!

What's your opinion of BBA?

"A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well." -- Rick Hebert

"I'm free because I'm always running." -- Jimi Hendrix

"Some men are born mediocre, some achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them. With Major Major it had been all three." -- Joseph Heller, “Catch-22”

If you enjoyed reading about ".357 Blazer Brass Ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
heypete
April 28, 2007, 12:40 AM
Blazer Brass has, to the best of my knowledge, the same powder and bullets as aluminum cased Blazer, but it has reloadable brass cases. My experience with shooting and reloading them has always been positive, with no issues. They use CCI primers, which are what I use in my reloads, and I've never had any problems.

Cheap, brass-cased ammo, made in the US? What's not to like? Even Wolf steel cased stuff is only about $0.50 more per box from Natchez (or it was a few weeks ago when I got a lot of Blazer Brass on sale.), so that's fine with me.

glockman19
April 28, 2007, 01:13 AM
It is my prefered .357 ammo. It is clean and inexpensive. I don't like the aluminum case ammo. also try the Speer lawman.

yongxingfreesty
April 28, 2007, 01:20 AM
ive only used alum case blazer brass in 357mag. no problems for me or any of the semi autos.

If you enjoyed reading about ".357 Blazer Brass Ammo" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!