KNEX Machine Gun

PDA

Phaetos
April 30, 2007, 12:54 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jOFcVg923ws

It actually fires .. something. This is very ingenious.

Edit:
Found another .. this kid is British. Time for Britain to ban K'Nex toys. The one he made fires sharpened pencils and will pierce a soda can. Apparently Brits can still get ahold of guns :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_KZ4tEcncAA&mode=related&search=

If you enjoyed reading about "KNEX Machine Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
.cheese.
April 30, 2007, 12:57 AM
that's pretty funny. :)

skud_dusty
April 30, 2007, 01:11 AM
Kind of anti-climatic :neener:

Phaetos
April 30, 2007, 01:20 AM
There are tons more of these vids for these things. I gotta go buy me some of these knex sets now.

Lucky
April 30, 2007, 01:29 AM
Tragically, he's due to become the next suicide-by-cop when the Home Office finds out about this.

On the bright side it'll be on 'Britain's most 1-sided gun fights' video:)

plexreticle
April 30, 2007, 01:32 AM
Cool gun.

pdowg881
April 30, 2007, 01:54 AM
They have been reduced to shooting pencils.

chris in va
April 30, 2007, 03:07 AM
That...is cool.

flynlr
April 30, 2007, 03:17 AM
what ever happened to just shooting Strike anywhere wooden matches
out of the Red Ryder Bb Gun at A Concrete wall?:uhoh:

Mannix
April 30, 2007, 03:38 AM
As a kid I messed around alot with knex, but when it came to weaponry the best I ever made was a crossbow, the issue was making the frame strong enough. Thing would put a pencil half way through(not into) a piece of cardboard from 20 ft :D. Too bad I gave all of my old knex to my sister, might have been interesting to try and "improve" this design a little :evil:.

MD_Willington
April 30, 2007, 11:52 AM
They build these things all the time on the instructables website...

A lot of them don't know much about building real firearms though, I try my best to explain it to them... pretty ignorant responses, "That's illegal" etcetera... Uh nope, I would not explain how to build something if it was illegal...

Lonestar
April 30, 2007, 12:10 PM
Don't be fooled. There is an older british on Youtube that made a crossbow with KNEX that fires a metal bolt. With the right know-how you can make a lethal weapon out of anything.

If your teenage boy who had no interest in building or engineering is suddenly asking for Knex, he is up to no good.:evil:

eric.cartman
April 30, 2007, 12:38 PM
Omg!!! Ban Knex, Quick!!!

Steve N
April 30, 2007, 12:46 PM
Quote from flynlr "what ever happened to just shooting Strike anywhere wooden matches out of the Red Ryder Bb Gun at A Concrete wall?"

Where can you buy "strike anywhere" matches any more? I haven't seen them in the store in years, just safety matches.

Those were the days tho!

david_the_greek
April 30, 2007, 01:04 PM
yeah obviously this is a serious loophole in british anti guns laws. I hope one you responsible members promptly inform their gov about this terrorist plot

go_bang
April 30, 2007, 01:25 PM
They have been reduced to shooting pencils.

http://tmbw.net/wiki/Lyrics:Pencil_Rain

If you enjoyed reading about "KNEX Machine Gun" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!