Don't mess with Grandma! 80 year old woman shoots back!

PDA

rmurfster
April 30, 2007, 02:52 PM
This story was reported on a local news station in Cleveland, Ohio. The story is pretty supportive of this 80 year old lady using her gun in self-defense, probably because of her age.

Remember, this is Cleveland, the city whose mayor says he isn't going to honor the new Ohio CCW laws that prevent cities from making their own home-rules :banghead:

The only thing I didn't like about the story was that the reporter says at the end, "better not mess with her because her pistol will be under her pillow tonight". I hope she finds another hiding place.

Anyway, great story and way to go Grandma!! :what:

Recap of story:
http://www.ohioccw.org/content/view/3869/83/

News Video:
http://www.19actionnews.com/global/video/WorldNowASX.asp?playerType=native&ClipID1=1389698&h1=Brick%20Tosser%20Shot%20By%2080-Year-Old%20Woman&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=111133&LaunchPageAdTag=Sales%20-%20Movies&activePane=info&playerVersion=7

If you enjoyed reading about "Don't mess with Grandma! 80 year old woman shoots back!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mossberg
April 30, 2007, 10:32 PM
Aaaah Grandmas. Shootin' on saturday, Bakin' on sunday!

FieroCDSP
April 30, 2007, 10:44 PM
Funny, Frank Jackson has been of the opinion that the crime in Cleveland should be fought by the police. I think the news might be realizing that some people here actually like the idea of less gun-control. Well, 19 Action News is more of a "Teenage son of a Stockbroker" news service anyway. A little wild, a little unconventional, too much money, and not to be trusted most of the time. This is their kinda story.

ArfinGreebly
May 1, 2007, 12:56 PM
. . . drew a concealed .38 revolver from beneath her pillow and found herself trading shots with a burglar.
Concealed?

They just can't resist, can they?

The gun was thirty years old.
While that's interesting, they manage, once again, to avoid make, model, etc. on the gun.

They seem to be so busy looking for the drama that they overlook whole bodies of relevant data.

* Sigh *

If you enjoyed reading about "Don't mess with Grandma! 80 year old woman shoots back!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!