Permit!!

PDA

fishingjld
May 1, 2007, 08:20 PM
wooohoooo.... :what: finally came in the mail. i guess it hasn't been too long only 1.5 months. not as bad as some i have seen. i am a proud tennessean and thankful that my state is wanting to end the law that forbids carry in state, federal, and local government buildings and parks.

If you enjoyed reading about "Permit!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
DoubleTapDrew
May 1, 2007, 08:46 PM
Congrats!
Clear out a drawer for all the holsters you will go through! jk :neener:

joesolo
May 1, 2007, 09:15 PM
congrats fishing. I'm in TN too. I remember when mine showed up in the mail. A great day.

fishingjld
May 1, 2007, 09:21 PM
thanks, i am so extremely excited. i have already started "collecting" holsters is the funny thing. well happy shooting everyone and may god bless.

Car Knocker
May 1, 2007, 09:28 PM
thankful that my state is wanting to end the law that forbids carry in state, federal, and local government buildings and parks.What is TN's plan to overrule the feds?

fishingjld
May 2, 2007, 01:24 AM
you know i could be wrong on that federal thing. good question though. are NATIONAL parks a federally run deal or state? reason i am asking is the smoky mountain national park is say 25 minutes from where i live and that is one they have mentioned.

Car Knocker
May 2, 2007, 12:08 PM
National Parks are federal.

Ala Dan
May 2, 2007, 12:09 PM
its better late than never~! ;) :D

glockman19
May 2, 2007, 12:11 PM
Congrats!!

If you enjoyed reading about "Permit!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!