FN Forum.Net

PDA

Shipwreck
May 1, 2007, 09:46 PM
We've changed from the PS90 Forum to FNFORUM.NET

We are now a complete FN product forum. All we now have left to do is change the logo graphic.

So, if U are interested in the PS90/FiveSeven/FS2000/FNP/FN Bolt Action Rifles/FN Shotguns/FNFAL - come check us out :)

We are approaching 1000 members now.

More surprises to come too!

http://www.fnforum.net OR http://www.ps90forum.com/forum

If you enjoyed reading about "FN Forum.Net" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Shipwreck
May 10, 2007, 11:30 PM
New Hi Power section added! Almost got a new logo too :)

DPRO556
May 11, 2007, 12:59 AM
I'm in!
I am really impressed by the unique quality of my single FN at this point, and am looking forward to learning about other models.

Shipwreck
May 12, 2007, 12:36 AM
What FN gun do U have?

Mortech
May 12, 2007, 12:57 AM
Oooooo , new spot for my BHP fix

Shipwreck
May 12, 2007, 11:43 PM
Can U post up a pic of your BHP here - I'd like to see it :)

BHPshooter
May 13, 2007, 01:48 AM
New Hi Power section added! Almost got a new logo too :)

Good... I was about to add a good-humored chiding remark. :p

I'm already signed up. I like the set up you've got over there.

Wes ;)

Shipwreck
June 1, 2007, 06:24 PM
Ok, EVERYTHING has been completed - We now have our logo and made the final transition. We may have a contest among members for a better logo - we'll see. But, we are now the FN Forum.

And, besides just FN products, we have an active 2nd Amendment area, off topic section, general gun discussion (for all brands) area, a black rifle area, and many other categories.

Come check us out. Almost 1500 members now.

Shipwreck
June 5, 2007, 04:23 PM
I have opened the forum up for an indeterminate amount of time - non members can now read the site. :D:D:D:D

Shipwreck
July 12, 2007, 03:11 PM
FN Forum is again open for all to see (you need not join to read posts)!

2100 members now!

If you enjoyed reading about "FN Forum.Net" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!