swiss mini gun video

PDA

collateral
May 2, 2007, 02:21 AM
I have to laugh at this, I know there are other threads about it, but I didnt see one with a video.
Ive read on several sites that this gun can be lethal at short range, but I really cant believe it. Can anyone confirm? hah

here is the link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIq3JkoABYM

If you enjoyed reading about "swiss mini gun video" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SDC
May 2, 2007, 09:22 AM
Even a BB gun can be lethal if it hits you in just the right spot, but I think the consensus is that they're just covering their collective heinies if someone shoots themselves or someone else with one of these; that way, they can say "What did you EXPECT, dumb@ss?".

Double Naught Spy
May 2, 2007, 09:48 AM
Recoil looks pretty stout. I think if they ported the barrel, recoil would not be as big of an issue. Then add some Trijicon sights or maybe laser grips. Heck, scope it for competition, but speed loaders might be a tad hard to find.

As far as lethality, I am thinking you might get better penetration during a sewing accident. If lethal, then my guess is only by contact shots where gas expansion inside soft tissue is a factor.

You could put out an eye with it, maybe.

For home defense, I don't think it would over penetrate drywall.

If you enjoyed reading about "swiss mini gun video" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!