Who has the new LG-105 crimson trace grips at the best price?

PDA

samtechlan
May 2, 2007, 08:23 AM
They are the new more economical version for the J frames.

If you enjoyed reading about "Who has the new LG-105 crimson trace grips at the best price?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
alank2
May 4, 2007, 09:28 PM
Hi,

I tried these out on display at the Tulsa gun show about a month ago and I was very impressed with them. They felt very good and were very compact. I'm going to get a set as soon as I can. www.impactguns.com does NOT have them in stock right now, but they are $149 free shipping so when they do....

Good Luck,

Alan

samtechlan
May 4, 2007, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the information. I'm going to get a set too. I wonder why it does
not appear yet to be widely available especially if you want to avoid the higher cost of ordering them directly from Crimson Trace.

I actually tried a set of the very popular LG-405's on a friend's gun and found that with the covered backstrap ("air pocket") I could not get a really good grip. The recoil was hitting the inside side of my thumb instead of the web portion. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

I have no such problem with the stock grips which do not cover the backstrap. I wonder if other folks with smaller hands have had similar problems with the 405's.

Car Knocker
May 4, 2007, 11:22 PM
www.impactguns.com does NOT have them in stock right now
Impact Guns advertises lots of items they don't have in stock.

alank2
May 11, 2007, 02:40 PM
Hi,

Yeah they are back in stock or so they say, but no more free shipping...

Thanks,

Alan

DawgFvr
May 11, 2007, 05:26 PM
Crimson Trace just released the LG-105. Give everybody time to stock up on them. I bought mine from Crimson Trace...the day they released the new product. I love the new grip! :D

http://www.thehighroad.org/showpost.php?p=3335982&postcount=2791

If you enjoyed reading about "Who has the new LG-105 crimson trace grips at the best price?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!