Tell me about S&K Insta Mounts

PDA

Bjg0082
May 2, 2007, 02:18 PM
How many of you fine people use S&K insta-mounts? I was wondering who had used them and how tight they mount. Is S&K good quality?

Who's got pictures and opinions and praise to share?

I recently purchased an 7.62 Israeli Mauser which I'd like to put a Scout Scope Insta-mount on and use as a hunting/marksmanship rifle. Has anyone else gone that route?

So what do you guys think?

http://x87.xanga.com/d10d60e447d32120695193/z86926595.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Tell me about S&K Insta Mounts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
cwmcgu2
May 2, 2007, 03:52 PM
I have one on my M44 Mosin Nagant, so far it has held zero just fine. The gunsmith who installed it for me was amazed at the quality and how solid it was, he actually ordered one the next day for one of his Mosins.

MarkL
May 2, 2007, 04:14 PM
I have one on my Mosin M38 and Yugo M24/47. Both are rock-solid and haven't moved in several hundred rounds of surplus ammo each. They are not cheap, but well worth the money due to ease of install and quality.

If you enjoyed reading about "Tell me about S&K Insta Mounts" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!