Gunshop Job in California

PDA

hso
May 2, 2007, 03:39 PM
A buddy of mine is looking for an employee for his gun shop in Oakland California area.

If you're interested call him at -

925.454.0595 Office
510.9106828 Cellular
925.454.0289 Fax

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunshop Job in California" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ArfinGreebly
May 2, 2007, 05:31 PM
Please have him move his shop to Carson City.

Willing to negotiate salary.

:D

hso
May 3, 2007, 07:22 PM
If he moved his shop to Carson City he wouldn't make a tenth as much as he does in Cali and he wouldn't be having as much fun going against the grain.:evil:

Scanr
May 3, 2007, 07:50 PM
Oakland, huh, that's some kind of rough neighborhood he is in. Arfin, I am up in Sparks, there are a lot of us northern Nevadans on this forun.

Librarian
May 3, 2007, 07:57 PM
Unlikely to actually be in Oakland - San Leandro or Albany or some such adjoining city is more probable.

Last in-city gun store closed down when Oakland decided to tax everything sold from a store which sells guns, at some horrendous rate over and above state and district (BART) sales taxes. From what I understand, gun sales alone are pretty thin margin; accessories and clothing lines help fill that in, but the tax on everything made that supplement unworkable in the city of Oakland.

Car Knocker
May 3, 2007, 11:32 PM
Livermore

Damien45
May 3, 2007, 11:39 PM
Livermore

The gun shop is in Livermore?

Librarian
May 4, 2007, 12:06 AM
Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,
By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,
`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.
Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Livermore.'

49north
May 4, 2007, 12:26 AM
Anybody remember Siegles gunshop in Oakland..great place, hope it is still there. I lived in Livermore 16 yrs ago but dont remember ANY gunshops,, though therre used to be an old old cafe downtown that had guns all over the walls and ceilings..I especially remember the grease gun chandelier!!! Neat place in a long ago time and a far away place that is long long gone!!! Yeah Kali, get rid of 30 million people and I'd move back to my late great native state in a blink!!

Librarian
May 4, 2007, 12:38 AM
Anybody remember Siegles gunshop in Oakland..great place, hope it is still there.They were the last; closed about August, 2000.

Car Knocker
May 4, 2007, 12:49 AM
Whitepages.com for the office number:

Chopra, Randhir
526 Escondido Cir

Livermore, CA 94550-5204

(925) 454-0595

Google for the office number came up with Bladeforums.com:

Deepak Chopra Cuttlery
DEEPAK CHOPRA
526 ENSCONDIDO CIRCLE
LIVERMORE, CA 94550
PHONE: 925-454-0595 FAX: 925-454-0289

Guy B. Meredith
May 4, 2007, 02:29 AM
hso,

What is the name of the shop and where is it located? The googled address noted above is in a residential district. I am aware of one shop that carrys guns and one that did in Livermore. Couple in the Fremont, San Leandro and Castro Valley areas.

hso
May 16, 2007, 12:11 PM
Not sure where the shop actually is in the area.

Deepak is a buddy of mine from TN who moved to California. He's a gun nut of the highest order.:D How many folks in CA get the chance to work in a knife and gun store? :cool:

MudCamper
May 16, 2007, 01:16 PM
How many folks in CA get the chance to work in a knife and gun store?

A lot:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=58134

That's just in the SF Bay Area (which includes Oakland).

If you enjoyed reading about "Gunshop Job in California" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!