Pro Gun video from Penn and Teller

PDA

okiebuckout
May 2, 2007, 10:53 PM
You guys have to watch this video. It makes a lot of sence and it is very amusing.... Sorry if it has already been posted.
http://www.washingtonceasefire.com/content/view/47/45/

If you enjoyed reading about "Pro Gun video from Penn and Teller" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
SoCalShooter
May 2, 2007, 11:06 PM
No offense but it has been posted many many many times. It is a great video however and I do not mind watching it again.

kcmarine
May 2, 2007, 11:11 PM
Maybe we should have a video section on the forum. That way, someone could post a sticky, and the video wouldn't get reposted a million times.

Autolycus
May 2, 2007, 11:33 PM
This video is like PMS in that it comes back at least once a month.

cbsbyte
May 2, 2007, 11:35 PM
Not again!!!!!

okiebuckout
May 2, 2007, 11:57 PM
FINE, FINE....:cuss: ....I had not seen it, guess i missed it the other gazillion times...My friend just sent me the link....Go ahead and closed this then....

Geister
May 3, 2007, 12:48 AM
Actually I appreciate the link since I've never seen the episode but wanted to and couldn't find it before. Thanks!

Mumwaldee
May 3, 2007, 01:21 AM
I hadn't heard of it or seen it either. Thanks!4

.cheese.
May 3, 2007, 01:28 AM
who cares if it's been posted before. I've seen it before, now some others have too.... I figure it's fine for people to keep posting these kinds of things because the increased exposure can only be a good thing.

I see no harm that can come from it.... unless the mysql DB here is getting excessively large.

okiebuckout
May 4, 2007, 01:38 AM
Thank Ya.

chemist308
May 4, 2007, 03:28 AM
That was an awesome vid. I saw it.

vta33
May 4, 2007, 03:40 AM
Thanks. I didn't know about it either.

Carl N. Brown
May 4, 2007, 12:50 PM
While this may have posted before,
this is the first link to it I got to work for me,
and finally I got to see it. Thank you.

BayouTeche77
May 4, 2007, 01:50 PM
I had never seen that episode before and really enjoyed it. Thank you.

skywalkrNCSU
May 4, 2007, 02:27 PM
great episode

i just dont get anti gun people....when you start telling them facts they just cover their ears and scream LALALALALALALALA

If you enjoyed reading about "Pro Gun video from Penn and Teller" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!