Were you at the Crossroads show in Phoenix in April?

PDA

WayneConrad
May 4, 2007, 03:50 PM
When I was ambling through the April Crossroads show in Phoenix with my favorite nephew, the fellow at one table was selling a Mauser chambered in 7.62x39.

Now I'm kicking myself for not looking at it harder. It's just... odd. And I think I want it.

So... were you there? Are you the seller who had that rifle? Or did you also see that rifle and remember who the seller was?

If you enjoyed reading about "Were you at the Crossroads show in Phoenix in April?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Plink
May 4, 2007, 03:55 PM
I was there, but I was stuck behind the tables the entire time and didn't get to go poke around much. I wish I could help you, although if I had seen it, I might have bought it for myself! :)

misanthropic777
May 4, 2007, 06:01 PM
I was theree - cruised the whole thing fairly quickly as I had a couple of specific items in mind. Still, I managed to get distracted by some oddities here and there.

If you enjoyed reading about "Were you at the Crossroads show in Phoenix in April?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!