Ever Get to the Point

PDA

sierrabravo45
May 5, 2007, 01:20 PM
That you don't know what to buy?

I work at a gun store which makes it harder. I can play with the guns all day long and not have to buy them. I don't get to shoot them, BUT I still get to play with them.

I am really at a loss of what to buy. AND IT IS BUGGING THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!

Figure around 1,000 or less. What would you buy right now.

Thanks for the help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ever Get to the Point" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
M92FS
May 5, 2007, 01:23 PM
You wanna buy rifle , handgun or shotgun ?

Blackfork
May 5, 2007, 01:28 PM
Maybe you need to sell everything you have and start over.

vnepilot
May 5, 2007, 01:32 PM
I know how you feel. My CMP M1 Carbine was lucky number 25 in my collection. I looked in my safe afterwards and for the first time I didnt feel like I needed anything else. But that feeling passed quickly. Get your C&R and start collecting if your into milsurp. If not save and have a custom made 1911. Theres always something you never knew you needed.

average_shooter
May 5, 2007, 01:34 PM
Save up a little more and get into NFA :evil:

sierrabravo45
May 5, 2007, 01:46 PM
M92,

I am not sure what I want

VNEpilot,

I already have the Custom 1911........

M2 Carbine
May 5, 2007, 01:48 PM
Ever Get to the Point
That you don't know what to buy?

I thought I had about 50 new guns ago.:D

The Real Wyatt
May 5, 2007, 01:55 PM
Seein' as how the CMP just put the M1 Caribnes on sale here's a good way to lighten you wallet by a thousand or so.

Buy the M1 Carbine.
Buy a Blackhawk in 30 Carbine.
Buy a holster fer the six shooter and a hard case fer the rifle then spend the rest on a buncha ammo.

vnepilot
May 5, 2007, 02:43 PM
wyatt has a good point, get a good companion carbine something that takes the same ammo as a pistol. marlin makes a good 357/38 lever carbine and ruger makes a 9mm

Harry Paget Flashman
May 5, 2007, 03:26 PM
Get a Thompson Center Contender or Encore and then keep adding barrels.

Pax Jordana
May 5, 2007, 03:58 PM
I have guns on my list, my biggest issue is what to buy NEXT (money goes in at a pretty constant rate - about $50/paycheck, so what to buy next determines how long it takes.)

Once you have your bases covered - hearth defense, CCW, SHTFTEOTWAWKIzombies, then go by whatever you really wanna shoot the most :)

I have a rem 870 for sport, one of dad's rifles on loan forever for hunting, a p11 for CCW, and I just bought a mossy Persuader for HD. Now... I'm thinking a battle rifle. Or a Sig. Or the new Kel-Tec bullpup, when it comes out (at $50/check I could start saving now and buy one just in time for the second coming).. see, the choices just get worse the more you think about 'em!

rockstar.esq
May 5, 2007, 06:02 PM
Practical long range rifle rig.

If you enjoyed reading about "Ever Get to the Point" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!