Another Gun show !!!

PDA

KINGMAX
May 5, 2007, 04:57 PM
Just got back from the 'Gun Show', I was disappointed. It seems to be the same ole stuff, the new vendor this time sold gutters, go figure !!!

I did get to pay $199.00 for 1000 rounds of AK and SKS rounds. I saw plenty of 7.62 X 39, but it is running from $3.99 to 5.99 per box of 20, or on up to 1000 rounds for $249.00. I did see a few 1000 round boxes on tables, but it wasn't running out the door either.

How goes gun shows around your home?

If you enjoyed reading about "Another Gun show !!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Outlaws
May 5, 2007, 05:22 PM
double post

Outlaws
May 5, 2007, 05:24 PM
They have gotten so expensive to get into that I rarely go. The last Crossroads show I went to in December was around $15 for a "weekend pass". No daily passes available either. :scrutiny:
Tack on $6 for parking and you will be hard pressed to save any money no matter how good of a deal you can find. But I guess I go for selection more than savings, but it still hurts to spend $20 to browse.

If you enjoyed reading about "Another Gun show !!!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!