Nosler Custom Brass

PDA

Sam Adams
May 8, 2007, 06:04 PM
Does anyone have any experience loading this stuff? I saw some good reviews on the Midway website about it, which commented on uniformity of weight, consistent dimensions, etc., and a few who said that they got better results in bolties even before getting fire-formed cases. I'd appreciate any information that anyone here has to contribute.

If you enjoyed reading about "Nosler Custom Brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Grumulkin
May 8, 2007, 06:54 PM
I think it's excellent. The case mouths are chamfered, the flash holes deburred, etc. Since trying it, as long as the quality is as it is now, it's what I'm going to buy if it's available for what I reload.

Ol` Joe
May 8, 2007, 06:59 PM
It is pre-preped brass. Nosler trims, chamfers/deburrs the mouths, uniforms flash holes, and sorts according to wgt. Very uniform stuff from the box I have. (6.5x284)

If you enjoyed reading about "Nosler Custom Brass" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!