am I the only one...

PDA

sadhvacman
May 9, 2007, 09:05 PM
this isn't gun related but am I the only person here with the name arfingreebly stuck in my head?

If you enjoyed reading about "am I the only one..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ArfinGreebly
May 9, 2007, 09:17 PM
Sorry, man.

You can find where I got that handle if you look a little.

Somewhere around my 16th post or so, I took the time to introduce myself.

I'm not sure why, but I find that amusing.

And funny.

:D

sadhvacman
May 9, 2007, 09:31 PM
I'm not having any luck. please enlighten me just a bit mr greebly.

boredelmo
May 9, 2007, 09:46 PM
My handle (ArfinGreebly) is borrowed from my Uncle. It was his pen name when he was writing. Now that he's gone, I try to live up to his example. Real talent. Smart guy. Serious integrity. He was a real wit. I'm about half that.

sadhvacman
May 9, 2007, 09:50 PM
sank you thir

boredelmo
May 9, 2007, 09:51 PM
pro noblem?

koja48
May 9, 2007, 10:36 PM
NOW it's likely to stick. My handle (ArfinGreebly) is borrowed from my Uncle. It was his pen name when he was writing. Now that he's gone, I try to live up to his example. Real talent. Smart guy. Serious integrity. He was a real wit. I'm about half that. You're doing your uncle proud as far as the writing goes & if folks were to put us together, well, we'd be right close to "wit," again.

coelacanth
May 9, 2007, 11:38 PM
then the original was a giant indeed.

If you enjoyed reading about "am I the only one..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!