gun stores in San Antonio?

PDA

skywalkrNCSU
May 10, 2007, 01:16 AM
I am visiting home for a little over a week and was just wondering where people like to shop for guns here? My dad said something about Nagles (spelling?) but he said they were pretty pricey so I was wondering where all you guys shopped.

If you enjoyed reading about "gun stores in San Antonio?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Monkeyleg
May 10, 2007, 02:00 AM
I've never been to Dury's (http://www.gunshopfinder.com/bytownresults.asp?area=San+Antonio&ID=4243). I've only talked to the owner.

If you should stop in, please post your thoughts/impressions about the place. Such input really helps me.

JonP
May 10, 2007, 07:38 AM
Durys is great - the store in town most concerned about making the customer happy. Talk to Luis.

Nicolai
May 10, 2007, 10:16 AM
Another vote for Dury's and I've never bought anything there. My wife and I have been there a couple of times--she was looking at Crimson Trace stuff and I was looking at, well, everything and the customer service was just first rate.

peyton
May 10, 2007, 10:25 AM
Durys, is located at the intersection of IH-37 and Hot Wells avenue, great place to do business,
Powderhorn is located on the east side of IH-410 between Highway 90 and Marbach road
Nagels is located on San Pedro between Basse Road and Jackson Keller on the west side of the road.
There are many smaller shops in SA but I have had great sucess finding everything at one of the above named shops.
There is also a BASS Pro and a Sportsman WareHouse on 1604.

Bottom line if you can not find a way to spend two or three days and a bunch of money you ARE NOT SHOPPING HARD ENOUGH!!!!!

Peyton

skywalkrNCSU
May 10, 2007, 02:21 PM
thanks for the help guys ill be checking out some of those soon

osofeo
May 10, 2007, 03:18 PM
You May Aslo Want To Check Out The Powderhorn. It Is On Loop 410 Between Marbach Rd. And Hiway 90. Good People And Reasonable Prices.

beaucoup ammo
May 10, 2007, 05:55 PM
Durys is the best...hands down. Nagels is ok. Your Dad is right..getting below MSRP just isn't going to happen there..plus the traffic is insane with work on the Loop in progress. You'll waste an hour just in travel time.

If you enjoyed reading about "gun stores in San Antonio?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!