Zombie attack...

PDA

B yond
May 12, 2007, 03:45 PM
Just a heads up, it's happening...

I work in the medical field and responded to a call for emergency manpower (usually means a fight) in front of our building. By the time I got there (running from behind the complex) a crowd had gathered and the action had stopped.

What I saw was two women sitting on a bench, one with blood all over her face, screaming about the other woman beating her with a cell phone. The other woman, who was bleeding from the neck, responded "I hit you with the phone because you were biting my neck!" :eek:

I recognized the biter as a woman I'd seen wandering in circles in our parking lot earlier in the day.

If you enjoyed reading about "Zombie attack..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Biker
May 12, 2007, 03:50 PM
I call BS. We all know that Zombies can't talk! Had me up till then...

Biker:neener:

tmajors
May 12, 2007, 03:53 PM
We all know that Zombies can't talk!

Sure they can talk, they usually only have a one word vocabulary though....

"BRAINS"

The above sentence translated would be:

Brains brains brain brain, brain brains brain brain brains brain brains....

Biker
May 12, 2007, 03:59 PM
Ya got me.:o

Biker

kingpin008
May 12, 2007, 04:00 PM
Not to knock a thread about zombies, but this is related to firearms how?

Roadwild17
May 12, 2007, 04:01 PM
Wait, you found a zombie that would talk and you didn't capture it to integrate it??? Just imagine the information you could gain from it? You let all humanity down. :neener:

High Planes Drifter
May 12, 2007, 04:11 PM
Was she "bitting", or nibbling?

Biting - bad.

Nibbling - not so bad.

To keep it firearms related, what caliber for female, neck biting zombie.?????

Zen21Tao
May 12, 2007, 04:31 PM

How about, "best gun to stop cell phone attack" or "best gun to stop teeth attack"?

Sage of Seattle
May 12, 2007, 04:39 PM

Quite simple to explain:

By the time I got there (running from behind the complex) a crowd had gathered and the action had stopped.

My take on it is that once someone gently reminded the combantants that they were fighting in a "no weapon" zone, they settled down under the umbrella of peace that all such zones exhibit.

Let's all chalk up another victory for the War on Guns (and other deadly weapons such as cell phones)!

B yond
May 12, 2007, 05:10 PM
maybe we should start registering teeth and cell phones as dangerous weapons and issuing permits to carry them.

Just a warning that they're out there. Get your zombie-defense weapons (cell phone?) ready.

jerkyman45
May 12, 2007, 06:04 PM
Reminds me of the time a Providence cop was involved in a foot chase and rather then tazering the guy or using mace, he threw his radio at the guy. Clearly only LE is responsible enough to use portable communications gear.

Mumwaldee
May 12, 2007, 07:23 PM
What I saw was two women sitting on a bench, one with blood all over her face, screaming about the other woman beating her with a cell phone.

Must have been Motorola's new Thumper 2008.

Sage of Seattle
May 12, 2007, 08:18 PM
Must have been Motorola's new Thumper 2008.

That's why I always bring a Motorola RAZR to a Thumper fight! :neener:

By the way, since the one woman was bitten on the neck, why wouldn't vampires spring to mind? What if we have a sort-of "Blade" daywalker situation going on here? Far more dangerous, in my mind, than a zombie, especially seeing as how there was only the one zombie.

And as far as brain-eating zombies are concerned, there's no need to waste perfectly good plinking ammo on them. All we need to do is round them up and lock them in the offices of the Brady bunch and other anti-gunners. That way, the brain-eating zombies would starve to death.

Ethereal
May 12, 2007, 09:16 PM
I'll be damned if a zombie thread comes through here and I can't jump on. Far more dangerous, in my mind, than a zombie, especially seeing as how there was only the one zombie.
It always starts out as only one zombie...
I'd better finish my AR pistol-SHTF project soon!

Ned Flangers
May 12, 2007, 09:22 PM
You are misguided Ethereal. If you really want to take out zombies, you're gonna need an FAL! :neener:
*runs for cover*

torpid
May 12, 2007, 09:27 PM

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=31050&d=1131658925

Ask Bub about his grouping.

SoCalShooter
May 12, 2007, 09:28 PM
Great thanks for the false alert I just went into threat level orange and proceded to get my mall ninja squad up to speed on the threat.

TCB in TN
May 12, 2007, 09:39 PM
Hey, this is a real world example of why you don't bring a cell phone to a bite fight......... or is that don't bring your teeth to a ....... :evil: couldn't help myself!:D

Lupinus
May 12, 2007, 10:29 PM
cause man its like, zombies. They go hand in hand

THE DRILL INSTRUCTOR
May 12, 2007, 10:35 PM
Wait wait wait! you guts all missed it! The woman with the cell phone was the zombie!!

C'mon, nobody else read Stephen King's Cell?

MikeG
May 12, 2007, 10:37 PM
or...What model cell phone for zombies? ;)

Mot45acp
May 12, 2007, 11:03 PM
Justin will close this thread in 5...4...3...2......

Biker
May 12, 2007, 11:44 PM
I'd forgotten about " Cell". Good Lord, DI, I think you're on to something.
Just when ya think you have it all figured out...

Biker

pax
May 12, 2007, 11:52 PM
Sorry, guys.

You knew it was coming...

pax

If you enjoyed reading about "Zombie attack..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!