Kudos to Wiliams Gunsights

PDA

ZeSpectre
May 15, 2007, 11:47 AM
A while ago I bought the "firesight" set for my SKS rifle and was extremely pleased at the massive improvement over the stock iron sights. Well somewhere along the line I managed to shoot the "optic fiber" out of the front part of the sight :mad:

One quick call to Williams and a brief recounting of what happened and they offered to send me a replacement fiber free of charge.

The operator I spoke with also clearly explaned that they'd send me a length of the fiber, how to cut it to the proper length, and how to expand the ends so it'd stay in place.

The fiber arrived last night and it took me all of about 5 minutes to do the deed (plus I have enough extra to repeat it about 6 more times if necessary).

Good support from http://www.williamsgunsight.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Kudos to Wiliams Gunsights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Kudos to Wiliams Gunsights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!