New Mom org to license TOOLS!

PDA

gunsmith
June 20, 2003, 11:26 PM
:evil: made ya look!

http://www.allmax.com/MILT/

If you enjoyed reading about "New Mom org to license TOOLS!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Pendragon
June 21, 2003, 02:10 AM
thats pretty funny - especially the section "What does God say?" (about using tools).

Great site :)

S_O_Laban
June 21, 2003, 03:17 AM
The sad thing is, many liberals would probably sign on to such nonsense, fur the chulrin and all.

NIB
June 21, 2003, 03:57 AM
Whats even sadder is that there are sheeple out there that will fall for and believe this MILT site.

:neener:

Snowdog
June 21, 2003, 09:59 AM
It could be my imagination, but I could have sworn this site was brought up earlier this month.

pax
June 21, 2003, 10:39 AM
I have the tee shirt. :)

My Dad: "What's on your tee shirt? Licensed tools?? Are those people serious??"

Me: "uh, Dad, it's a parody."

Dad: "It doesn't look like a parody. I bet someone out there is really doing it. People are so ... so ... so ..."

Me: "yeah, they are."

pax

I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. -- Will Rogers

4v50 Gary
June 21, 2003, 11:04 AM
Like the snobbish gunner who feels it won't affect him, so long as they don't come after my "hand" tools, they can collect all those power tools they want.

BTW, I've met gunbuilders (long rifles) who will not use an electric drill and everything is done by hand (except purchase of bbl & lock). These hard core artists (and their guns are works of art) exclusively use hand tools and won't even touch sandpaper (scrape, scrape, scrape to smoothen out things).

BallisticTip
June 21, 2003, 06:37 PM
Funny site.

Combat-wombat
June 21, 2003, 06:43 PM
LMAO!:D
Really, at the end, the guy said that some people actually believed it and supported the idea!:barf:

Autolite
June 21, 2003, 08:58 PM
Is when they'll get my Milwaukee Sawzall ...

RVSinOK
June 21, 2003, 11:26 PM
That's hilarious! :D

If you enjoyed reading about "New Mom org to license TOOLS!" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!