Would you sell a gun to a Muslim?

PDA

Shooter973
May 23, 2007, 08:46 PM
As a private seller, would you sell a gun (of any type) to some one that told you they were a Muslim?

I don't think I would. My own peersonal bias rears it's ugly head. :(

If you enjoyed reading about "Would you sell a gun to a Muslim?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Rich K
May 23, 2007, 08:50 PM
Absolutely NOT! And yes, my personal bias is raising it's ugly little head also.

Alex45ACP
May 23, 2007, 08:50 PM
Yes, I would. And I'd do it with no more hesitation than I would if they told me they were Christian.

In before the lock.

.cheese.
May 23, 2007, 08:51 PM
This thread makes me want to have nothing to do with THR - and I'm not even Muslim.

This is just prejudice, plain and simple.

AZTOY
May 23, 2007, 08:52 PM
NO

Patriot-Brewer
May 23, 2007, 08:53 PM
Not if he said "Allah Akbar" first. sp?:scrutiny: It shouldn't matter but after 9/11, some things come to mind. I'd have to go by my 1st, 2nd and 3rd impressions, just like anyone.

Derek Zeanah
Thanks folks. Glad to know you won't sell to me.

But would you buy from me? ;)

TexasRifleman
I wouldn't sell a gun to someone I didn't get a good trusting feeling about, regardless.

I might turn out to be wrong, but I'll just have to go on gut feeling.

just one question
May 23, 2007, 08:56 PM
Yes I would without hesitation; Unless they are showing signs that they are dangerous.

I wouldn't sell to anyone that seemed dangerous though. Wether they are muslim or not has nothing to do with that.

1BLINDREF
May 23, 2007, 08:58 PM
I wouldn't sell a gun to someone I didn't get a good trusting feeling about, regardless.

+1 - What Tex said.
Bad people come in all shapes, sizes, colors, religons, nationalities, walks of life, etc.

pax
May 23, 2007, 08:58 PM
I suggest that those who are uncomfortable doing business with a Muslim should find another online home -- given that the fellow who owns the servers THR runs on, and who pours a great deal of his own time & personal finances into this operation, is a Muslim.

Closed.

pax

PS Derek, I'd sell you a gun ... ;)

If you enjoyed reading about "Would you sell a gun to a Muslim?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!