So Springfield did some work on my XD...

PDA

DomMega
May 25, 2007, 04:25 PM
evidently they cut and polished the barrel ramp because of the constant jamming. I sincerely hope its fixed because of this gun keeps on doing what its been doing (especially when the slide just stays open after only firing 2 or 3 rounds) its getting turned into my dealer for something else entirely. I hope I just had a minor problem and that everything is straight now because I know Springfield makes outstanding weapons. However if the same behavior continues I know I'm going to lose it and turn that thing in as quick as I possibly can. My patience is no more for that XD40.

IT BETTER WORK! hehe

If you enjoyed reading about "So Springfield did some work on my XD..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
kevin davis
May 26, 2007, 12:06 AM
sorry for your problem. i have never had any problems with my xd in .45 acp. i did have a problem with my cz, but losing the blaser ammo fixed that one.

Autolycus
May 26, 2007, 12:22 AM
How is the customer service? I have heard good things about SA's customer service.

If you enjoyed reading about "So Springfield did some work on my XD..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!