CZ-52 9mm Barrels in Stock

PDA

PotatoJudge
May 31, 2007, 05:20 PM
http://makarov.com/cart/52barrels.htm

Makarov.com just had about 100 made. At $80 for the barrel with Harrington rollers I don't think it's a bad price. For those not familiar, this barrel is all you need to convert the CZ-52 to 9mm. A new #16.5 recoil spring probably isn't a bad idea either.

AIM Surplus also has 9mm barrels that may be the same, but don't have the rollers or roller cam, for $50.
http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/CZ52_Accessories.html

Thought I'd post so you guys can get first crack at them.

If I didn't have about 600 pieces of brass and 1500 bullets for 7.62x25 I'd likely buy the conversion just for fun. As it is I'll just pass the info along hoping they sell out before my willpower gives.

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ-52 9mm Barrels in Stock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
JohnKSa
June 1, 2007, 01:29 AM
That's a very good deal. Some years back I paid $80 for a stainless barrel in 7.26x25 and then had to pay another $20 or so to get a set of the properly hardened rollers from Harrington...

SeanSw
June 1, 2007, 11:00 AM
I'm dissapointed. I was all set to sell my 9mm barrel to fund reloading equipment and now these are released again :rolleyes: The new cage and rollers will add something to the conversion price but it's still a bargain, and the only time I ever used mine with the 9mm barrel installed it shot very well. Exact POA with 115gr 9mm. Unfortunately it shoots 8" low with 7.62x25. It is very accurate mechanically as long as you can figure out how to hold it and pull the trigger.

eastwood44mag
June 1, 2007, 11:38 PM
Jumped on that. Watch, with my luck, SOG will have them cheaper come next flyer.

M2 Carbine
June 2, 2007, 12:13 PM
Thanks PotatoJudge, I just ordered one.:)

doubleg
June 2, 2007, 01:05 PM
I'm guessing that the CZ-52 uses a magazine that can load 7.62X25 and 9mm interchangeably?

If you enjoyed reading about "CZ-52 9mm Barrels in Stock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!