A trophy room...

PDA

Rembrandt
June 5, 2007, 11:32 PM
A friend stopped by and showed me an old photo album of a remarkable trophy room. Album was amoung some old books his father had collected. I have all 4 volumns of Safari-Press's "Great Hunters & their Trophy Rooms", but have not seen this collection featured. From the looks of the furniture and room I'm guessing these were taken in the 1960-70's.

Don't know anything about the hunter or if the room even exists today...might be interesting to find out more info.

(edit) Photos have been removed, at the time these were posted didn't know who the owner was or if he was deceased and if the room currently exists. Discovered from another forum who the owner is and they believe he's not deceased. If I can get his permission I'll repost these later. Thanks, Rembrandt.

If you enjoyed reading about "A trophy room..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "A trophy room..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!