Next Year's NRA Convention

PDA

Sharpie1
June 23, 2003, 10:01 PM
Does anyone know where next year's NRA convention will be held? Has it even been decided yet?

If it is in an acceptable state, I might be interested in going.

Thanks,

--tadyson

If you enjoyed reading about "Next Year's NRA Convention" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Subby
June 24, 2003, 12:17 AM
Pittsburgh, PA.
April 16-20.

Sub

glockten
June 24, 2003, 12:18 AM
2004: Pittsburgh
2005: Houston
2006: Milwaukee
2007: Salt Lake City

4v50 Gary
June 24, 2003, 12:31 AM
Pittsburg? Yikes: :eek: The roads are all torn up right now and there's all these detours. Fine if you're local but if you're not, you can get lost easily. I did when I was trying to find the City Point.

BTW, got a portion of a brick from the excavated dig inside of Bouquet's blockhouse. It was given to me by the fellow in charge of the archaelogical dig. :D

Subby
June 24, 2003, 12:41 AM
Yeah, Pittsburgh can be a little tough to drive in. Make sure you study your maps, or at least stay along the roads that run parallel to the rivers.

Sub

Sharpie1
June 24, 2003, 01:04 AM
Thanks very much!

TD

Sharpie1
June 24, 2003, 01:22 AM
Does your information source tell you which facility the NRA will be using?

TD

Subby
June 24, 2003, 02:44 AM
This month's American Rifleman doesn't say which facility, but I'd assume it'd be David L. Lawrence Convention Center. The city boys said they needed a newer/bigger one to be competitive on the convention circuit, so I guess they were right.

Sub

If you enjoyed reading about "Next Year's NRA Convention" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!