Latinos to converge on Washington Re: Immigration (Amnesty) bill

PDA

Johnnybgood
June 12, 2007, 02:17 AM
I am returning home after visiting with family today. I passed two charter buses and about 12 other vehicles in a convoy. In speaking with one of them, I was told that they are on their way to Washington D.C. to present 1 million letters from the Latino community to Congress urging the passage of this Bill. I have no idea if these letters are from legal or illegal immigrants.
Point is if we want this to be stopped we had better be calling and writing in numbers greater then they. Call/write your Senator today. Let us bury them in correspondence. :fire:

If you enjoyed reading about "Latinos to converge on Washington Re: Immigration (Amnesty) bill" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
xd9fan
June 12, 2007, 02:23 AM
There is a line....it is in the sand.
If the ballot box no long matters...bullets need to fly....waiting for John Ross to give orders

obxned
June 12, 2007, 02:33 AM
So I guess a bunch of letters from crack dealers would help them get amnesty.

Jeff White
June 12, 2007, 02:42 AM
Let's see here, we've got the demonstrators called crack dealers by one member and another member is calling for armed revolt.......Yep, time to close this one...

Jeff

If you enjoyed reading about "Latinos to converge on Washington Re: Immigration (Amnesty) bill" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!