Website with gun control polls

PDA

pdowg881
June 12, 2007, 10:24 PM
http://www.youdebate.com/gun_control.htm

I was wondering if these polls are in any way representative of the US population? Since they are internet polls is it representative of all those with internet access?

It's confusing to me because each poll result of each category is overwhelmingly pro gun.

If you enjoyed reading about "Website with gun control polls" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
pacodelahoya
June 12, 2007, 10:44 PM
Why does that surprise you? See what happens when there is unfettered access to info and not spoonfed by the media or .gov. Why do you think Mcain Feingold came about and why do you think the .gov wants to regulate the internet.

pdowg881
June 12, 2007, 11:35 PM
I just can't believe that I see no reflection of this in govt, media, or even out in public. If I had to guesss i would have thout it would have been 30% vs 70% with the 30 being pro gun. It's like evry pro gun person keeps it a secret. Then again it seems like the mainstream thinks we should be on a list beside sex offenders.

qlajlu
June 12, 2007, 11:43 PM
Then again it seems like the mainstream thinks we should be on a list beside sex offenders.
And that, my friend, is the long and the short of it!

If there were as many places in the news media that reported the other side of a debate, you would find you really live in a whole different world than what the blissninnies would have you believe exists.

pacodelahoya
June 13, 2007, 08:26 AM
The mainstream media, politicians (who are well aware of the 2nd a), and liberals who live in la la land.

You've never heard of the silent majority?

pdowg881
June 13, 2007, 11:40 AM
Maybe the "silent majority" is why things are the way they are.

eric_t12
June 13, 2007, 02:43 PM
I voted on all of them. the only one i wish i would have changed is the Instant background checks one, i voted for them.

I try to tell myself - no compromise. but the 'common sense' part of me steps in sometimes :rolleyes:

If you enjoyed reading about "Website with gun control polls" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!